|List of Publications -
- Neuropsychological, Social, and Emotional Factors Contributing to Quality of Life for High-
Functioning Adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (Authors: Linda L. Thede, Jim
Oraker, Lisa Stanford, Fred Gibson, & Steven Gray). Dissertation available through
Proquest Dissertation Abstracts International, presented at the annual convention of the
National Academy of Neuropsychology in Marco Island, FL, in November, 2011.
- The Relationship Between Early Life Events, Parental Attachment, and Psychopathic
Tendencies in Adolescent Detainees (Authors:Erica J. Christian, Christine L. Meltzer,
Linda L. Thede, & David S. Kosson). Child Psychiatry & Human Development (2017)
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Comparisons of Children with Asperger Disorder
versus High-Functioning Autism (Authors: Linda L. Thede & Frederick L. Coolidge)
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders (2007).
- Are Personality Disorders Psychological Manifestations of Executive Function Deficits?
Bivariate Heritability Evidence from a Twin Study (Authors: Linda L. Thede & Frederick L.
Coolidge) Behavior Genetics (2004).
- Heritability and the Comorbidity of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder with Behavioral
Disorders and Executive Function Deficits: A Preliminary Investigation (Authors: Frederick
L. Coolidge, Linda L. Thede, & Susan E. Young) Developmental Neuropsychology (2000)
- The Heritability of Gender Identity Disorder in a Child and Adolescent Twin Sample
(Authors: Frederick L. Coolidge, Linda L. Thede, & Susan E. Young) Behavior Genetics
- Heritability of Personality Disorders in Childhood: A Preliminary Investigation (Authors:
Frederick L. Coolidge, Linda L. Thede, & Kerry L. Jang) Journal of Personality Disorder
- The Coolidge Personality and Neuropsychological Inventory for Children (CPNI):
Preliminary Psychometric Characteristics (Authors: Frederick L. Coolidge, Linda L. Thede,
Sharon E. Stewart, & Daniel L. Segal) Behavior Modification